Your donation can help us to provide advocacy for refugees and people seeking asylum in South Australia. We receive no government funding—we’re here to keep our politicians accountable. That means that we survive on the generosity of our community. Even a few dollars can make a difference.
Make a donation today via our online form, phone, cheque or bequest in your will.
PO Box 6036 Halifax St, Adelaide SA 5000
(08) 8210 9331
You can help us to:
- Create public awareness in South Australia
- Advocate for refugees and people seeking asylum at a local, state and federal level
- Provide the latest information and updates to our memberships through our website, newsletter and social media
- Contribute to national advocacy coalitions and campaigns
- Run projects that improve your community and fight this issue